Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Almost there

I just put all 6 chapters of my dissertation together in one document.  And it's not broken yet.  Pretty exciting stuff.  I was hoping to send it to the rest of my committee today, but I'm still waiting on my advisor for the okay.

Ohhh, you thought I was talking about the baby - well hopefully we're almost there on that too.  We're officially 38 weeks now.  Baby is amazingly strong as my poor abs can attest.

For the belly picture afficionados, we went to Stinson last week and Christopher got our camera wet:


From 38 weeks at S...


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I don't think you could look any more gloriously beautiful! How very exciting (both the dissertation and the baby update). In anticipation of even better things to come...jen

Peyton Stafford said...

How wonderful you are nearing completion of two major projects at once! Go Sarah!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what that BABY Looks like! :) AND CONGRATS on your disertation!! I Love You!!

Anonymous said...

can't hardly wait for the new arrival!!!! love all three of you! i'm so proud of you!! love, mom

radishknits said...

Holy smokes you guys look great. I can't believe your belly. I'm so excited for you on both the baby and the dissertation. You rock.