Monday, August 25, 2008

39 weeks and counting

Not that I'm getting impatient or anything, but pretty much everything is ready and I'm feeling very uncomfortable!
Alicia threw us a baby shower last weekend. She brought white onesies and fabric paints, so everyone could paint a onesie for little Leviathan. Gender neutral but not mint green or pale yellow - brilliant!

Here we are setting up to paint.

And the finished product
From 36 - 39 weeks...


We now have a carseat, stroller, moses basket and clothes.  The birthing tub is set up.  The diaper service is just waiting for us to call and tell them to start bringing us diapers...What else can I possibly do?  Oh, we have some lasagna in the freezer, along with some TJ's frozen dinners, and promises to bring us food after baby is born.


Here's a new perspective on the 39 week belly pic - "Strawberry, you're turning strawberry, Strawberry!




As for the dissertation, it is to the committee and now I'm just waiting to hear back...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there for the shower!! Looks like you had a grand ol' time!! NOW you look like mom and I did....HAHAHAHA :) Love you

Anonymous said...

you are so beautiful sarah