Monday, January 26, 2009

daily life

When I'm cooking, I often put Salem in his swing up on the kitchen counter.  He likes it for about 3 minutes, but he'll tolerate 10  minutes which is usually just enough to fry an egg for breakfast.

From life in kingston


We recently had another flying night time visitor. This one decided to land in the bread maker. It folded up a bit smaller and not so colorful as the last one but was quite dramatic as it swooped through the house - at first I thought it was a bat, but no, it was just another giant moth.
From January in Jamaica

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AAAAAHHHHH..... it reminds me of a time when the only kind of bath I would get was one with Dylan is his bounce chair stairing at me while I washed up.. good times!! Enjoy them because when they are toddlers... it's a whole new battle! :) LOVE YOU