is not as prevalent as in the U.S. - cigarettes that is. It might have something to do with the cost of imported items, but I wonder if it also has something to do with labeling...
In other news, Christopher's sisters Shana and Kara were here visiting with us last week. It was so nice to see some familiar faces and have some extra help around the house. And of course Salem loved all the extra attention:
We got to the beach a couple of times, as well as up to Castleton gardens where the Jade flowers were just starting to bloom again.
The photos of the jade flower are from when we were there last May, but we saw pretty much the same thing this time:
And if I haven't already told you about all the drool and wailing that accompany teething, here is a photo of the telltale slobber. We haven't seen any teeth yet, but he is chewing on everything and crying like it hurts sometimes, so I'm hoping they come soon. It is so sad when he cries.
No comments:
Post a Comment