Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Settling in

Well, we're slowly settling back into life here in Kingston. We've cleaned everything and rearranged the furniture in the living room, and it feels more like home now. I hired a new helper, who is quite helpful. Salem is sleeping a little longer at night and I'm feeling a little more like myself. I went to the gym today for the first time since before Salem was born. I only stayed 15 minutes before I got a call to let me know that Salem was awake, but still, 15 minutes of cardio is better than nothing.

Here is a picture of a huge moth that flew into our apartment one night the first week we were here. I had woken up in the middle of the night because it was storming and opened the door to the balcony. This huge moth was flying around, and as I stood there watching it, it flew right past me and into the house. I couldn't find it after that and had almost decided it was a dream, until several nights later it started swooping around the kitchen. Christopher and I shooed it out the window, but it perched on a shelf long enough for us to get some good pictures of it.
From Super Salem

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's a beautiful moth....