Friday, October 31, 2008

Pictures galore

At the arboretum in SF before we left:


Heading out on the road at 4 weeks of age:
From Weeks4-6

We had some last minute business to attend to...

First stop was Portland where we visited family:
From Weeks4-6

From Weeks4-6

And even got four generations together:
From Weeks4-6

Next stop was Michigan where we got to visit Batman:
From Weeks4-6

Sadly, he peed on our bed when we were packing :-( I don't think he wanted us to go...

Of course we visited family in Michigan too, but don't have as many pics to post:
Here's Grandma's house:
From Weeks4-6

And even Grandpa:
From Weeks4-6

Auntie Kara:
From Weeks4-6

and finally home in Kingston:
From Weeks4-6

And Salem is getting cuter every day:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG he is SOOO freaking cute!! And yes getting cuter every day! I want to see him again SO bad before he gets too big... I miss him terribly...... :(

and you too I suppose! :) LOVE YOU