Friday, September 12, 2008
Announcing...
Posted by
Sadie Myles
at
7:52 PM
The grand and dramatic entrance of Salem Christopher. He was born Wednesday evening at 9:51 at St. Luke's Hospital in San Francisco. What started as a daytrip to see the redwoods with a quick stop by the hospital for a non-stress test at 41 weeks became almost a c-section and ultimately a 6 hour labor, and most importantly, his birthday. We're all good and healthy, so not to worry. I'll post the full story and pictures later. In the mean time I need to catch some sleep since he is a voracious full time feeder. But first the fun stuff - he has brown hair and eyes just like his daddy, weighed 6 lb 12 oz, and was 17.5 inches long. And I only pushed for 11 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! Welcome Salem! Congratulations Christopher and Sarah! We love you!
Wow! Congratulations Sarah and Christopher! Welcome to the world, Salem!
Mike & Becka
Yay!!!! That's so exciting. Big Love and Hugs!
Post a Comment