Friday, September 5, 2008

40 week belly

Yes, I do believe it has grown since last week.  Baby's punches have certainly gotten stronger:

From 40 weeks
San Francisco has not been living up to its foggy summer expectations.  It's been in the 90's for days.  I've started soaking my poor feet in ice water - it's that bad.  On the good side, it's perfect beach weather, and now that the degree is done, I can go guilt free.  So Wednesday we picked up a Zip car and headed down the coast to Bean Hollow beach.  Christopher tried out his new kite, which flies much better than the last one:

From 40 weeks

He even coerced me into trying it - photo op of pregnant woman flying kite in a bikini:
From 40 weeks
So, for all of those wondering, still no baby.  Well, there is a baby, it's just enjoying its time inside.  I've been having contractions for weeks now,  and baby feels like it's trying to push its way out, but apparently things need to get a little more regular before anything exciting happens. 

2 comments:

Anna Williams said...

So Julian was sitting on my lap when we looked at this, and when the first round belly picture loaded up Julian exclaims 'BAAAAAALL!.'
I got a chuckle.
Good luck with birth! It's a LOT of work - go take a nap while you can :-)

Unknown said...

HOW DID YOU LUCK OUT!! and get NO damn stretch marks!!!!!!?????? This is just NOT fair. I just wanted to share, you make a gorgeous prego and your belly is OOOHHH SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!