Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Power Couple



As of Saturday, I've adjudicated over 1,000 visas..woo hoo!. next! Waggwan...are you a higgler?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So....how do you like it thus far?? I understand you get less than a minute w/ each person! Doesn't that make it kind of hard?

Anyway, Congrats!!

Peyton Stafford said...

What is a waggwan and what is a higgler? Power Visa Man. Ooops, sounds like someone with credit card problems. Have to think of a better nickname. Congratulations!

Amber said...

I was going to ask the same thing as Peyton. (Hi Peyton!)

Christopher said...

waggwan = 'what's going on?' a jamaican greeting

a higgler = someone who buys stuff (consumer items of all types: shoes, electronics, etc) in the US (and elsewhere) to sell in jamaica

kimi - it is usually more like 2 minutes per person.

Cheers,
Christopher

ps - the empty waiting area pictured is a rare site.

Anonymous said...

congratulations! it looks like things are going well for you guys- i'm very proud of you both, you know love from mom