
Well, it might not look much different, but it definitely feels bigger. I haven't been getting sick as much, which is nice. It was getting pretty bad there for awhile. I'm still sleeping 10-12 hours a day, though. Data analysis and writing are progressing slowly. Very slowly. I can't wait to be done, but for some reason I still don't actually want to do it. Funny, that. Our household goods all arrived here over the last week. We have made some progress towards putting things away, but it is still pretty chaotic. I'm not allowed to work on it while Christopher's at work, since I'm supposed to be writing (note that I am writing, just not about fecal source tracking). But then by the time he gets home we're both pretty tired, so little by little. We are also in negotiations to buy a car, so we should soon be pretty well set up here.
Thanks for all the encouragement on publication. It really helps to get some positive feedback at this point.
6 comments:
the cutest belly ever...
well thanks mom! J/K
you really dont look any bigger... grow baby grow...
I think you look a little bit bigger. More pregnant - less pooch. I need to get my hands on that belly!
You look radiant! Thanks for all the pictures. I'm sure your baby will appreciate being able to see them too (in a while). Enjoy the writing.
And your boobs look poofier, if I may say so :)
You look better all the time! Both of you! You and Phoebe the fetus! I can relate to the writing problem. I'm supposed to be writing an article on using Google Docs in school libraries, but I'm procrastinating and I'm not even pregnant.
Love you! All three of you!
Post a Comment