The second two pictures are fancy 3-dimensional ultrasound - the first one shows the legs and feet clearly, and the last one shows the shoulder and ear (!) I'm not sure about that growth coming out of the back.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
12 Weeks
Posted by
Sadie Myles
at
1:49 PM
Baby is already big for his/her age. We got another ultrasound last Friday, and the technician said that it is 2.2 inches long, and put the due date a few more days earlier to Aug. 28th. I'm pretty sure about the dates, though, since I was in Berkeley the week before conception. It could be later, but absolutely no earlier than Aug 30 :-).
Anyways, we could see baby moving a little bit and it has real legs and feet now.The first picture is the regular 2-dimensional ultrasound, but even I can see a head and body there.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I guess this means you found a doctor in Jamaica?
We found "a" doctor, but she is not too interested in natural child birth, so we are definitely still looking. When I said I didn't want an epidural, her response was "What do you have to prove?" Needless to say I don't have anything to prove, I just don't want unnecessary medications.
Post a Comment