Thursday, July 12, 2012

Salem sings


We're still in Portland, but here is Salem singing in our new house!  We just moved in a week ago, and we are all enjoying it very much.  Even Batman.  Seriously, he hasn't peed in our bed at all since we moved.  I don't know if it's because he loves the carpet or all the windows, but it is good.

When we first moved in, I tasted one of the cherries from the tree in the back yard and was totally disappointed to find that it was a sour cherry tree - what a waste of precious yard space.  But Christopher really wanted a cherry pie, so he and Salem picked some cherries, and we made our first cherry pie.  It was amazing.  I have never liked cherry pie before, but this was so good, that instead of cutting down the tree, I'm considering trimming the trees around it to give it more light.

yes, we love our new home.

1 comment:

bezdomnik said...

That is friggin' adorable. I think we had some pretty complex lyrics going on there too...