Thursday, June 9, 2011

Brothers

If Salem does it, Alder does it.
From Potty Time
"Mommy, I want to jump like Superman!"
I think that the rainy season is finally starting. We had a crazy storm this afternoon. First the sky turned black, and then the wind started blowing and the sky turned brown and black plastic bags were flying all around and it was hard to see because the brown was dust and dirt flying in my eyes. And then the rain started, but I had to go inside because Salem was scared.
We watched from an upstairs window as the rain gusted and gushed by, until I remembered that last time it rained water came under the bedroom door and soaked our mattress. I checked, and yes it was already getting wet. And downstairs water was coming in under the windows all around the power cords where I had foolishly left my laptop hidden under the couch...It seems to have survived.

1 comment:

bezdomnik said...

Those first two are my favorite new photos ever.