| From Happy Mother's Day! |
| From Happy Mother's Day! |
When we woke up this morning, Christopher asked Salem if he wanted to go downstairs and help make me breakfast, and Salem said "No, not yet." That's my boy.
We went to brunch at a friend's house and ate too much.
After we came back home, it rained, and we all went outside to enjoy the rain (it was over 110 degrees before the rain) and the kids jumped into the kiddy pool.
Now they are walking around with their heads covered with swimming trunks - no, they can't see, and yes I suspect somebody is going to get hurt. In the time it has taken me to write this, Christopher has intervened so maybe we'll get to bed without any head injuries.
Happy Mother's Day!
2 comments:
That's a pretty cute picture, actually.
It's good to hear news of you folks in Hotlandia. Maybe we should split the divide... it's rained here in WA constantly for the past three months. Rain rain rain and fog (plus sprinkles). I'm not saying I'd like 120-degrees, but strawberries in the 90-degree midway range seems like a happy draw.
Hugs to you and Christopher and the boys.
-Joanna
yeah, i could totally go for something in the 90-degree range...Although I think the temps have come down a bit, but the rainy season is starting so the humidity is making things thick.
Post a Comment