Saturday, August 21, 2010

and still no answer

How long can we continue in this indecision? Apparently far longer than I thought possible. Surely much longer than is healthy. Just as Christopher decides that we should return to Oakland I start thinking Bamako might be kind of exciting. Just as I decide that we should return to Oakland, Christopher starts talking about all the benefits of staying with the FS.

In the meantime, here are some photos of our adorable boys from today.

Salem, sleeping sweetly

waking not so sweetly
From Burke Lake

Alder has discovered his hands, and the ability to grab things with them. He is obsessed with getting Salem's bottle
From Burke Lake

Here we are on the trail
From Burke Lake

Stay on the trail? hunh? why?
From Burke Lake

Alder thinks my chin might make a good meal
From Burke Lake

From Burke Lake

merry go rounds
From Burke Lake

And trains, oh my!
From Burke Lake

From Burke Lake

We had a full day of fun enjoying all the toys at Burke Lake. We were so tired when we got home that we missed the neighborhood picnic :-(

No comments: