Overall, the trip was quite successful, if a little exhausting. In addition to waking up in time to walk in commencement, we also managed to find a nice house in Bernal Heights to sublet for the birth, and a midwife. This might not sound like much, but involved many many phone calls, looking at over 10 different sublets and meeting with three different sets of midwives. It was a very busy couple of weeks.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Graduation pics
Posted by
Sadie Myles
at
5:22 PM
I just got back to Jamaica, late Friday night. I left the charger for my computer in Portland, so I was without internet until yesterday when we found a Mac store in Kingston. A little overpriced, but it was worth it because I'm back online again. So here are some pictures from graduation and our trip to the Bay Area:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
bernal heights is an excellent choice. you have to have the chicken pot pie at the liberty cafe. no ifs, ands, or buts.
also, my former housemate megan gives massages at the integral body and has specialized in working on pregnant women, so you might keep that in mind.
and if you hadn't noticed, there's a second-hand children's clothing shop. all these are right on cortland ave.
Yay! It looked like a nice little neighborhood, but we didn't have much time to go exploring. I've heard about the Liberty Cafe but haven't gone yet. Thanks for the reminder about Megan. I was looking for someone to get a massage from, but didn't know who to go to for pregnancy massage. What good luck that we'll be so close to Integral Body.
Yay! Awesome pics! So many congratulations!
Also....happy birthday! Hope it was a great time.
Hugs,
Ben
Sorry I missed your visit. When will you be back?
We'll be back around July 20th, and staying for a couple of months, so we'll definitely be able to catch up then.
Post a Comment