Now that I've learned to put in slideshows, you all can forget about regular posts. I'm far too lazy to do that anymore :-)
Okay, I suppose I can write a little. What's new with us? Well, we had a little pregnancy scare with some light bleeding yesterday. But I went to the doctor today, and everything seems to be okay. Baby's heart is still beating - for that matter baby's feet are still kicking. But my blood pressure was really high, so the doc put me on some medication to make me chill out a little. Who knows whether my blood pressure was high cause I was worried about bleeding, or if I was bleeding cause my blood pressure was high. Either way, I guess I'm supposed to rest for the next week or so just to be on the safe side. You all know how much I like that. No exercise, no stress, just take it easy. right.
I'm starting to get excited about my upcoming trip back to Berkeley for commencement. I leave a week from tomorrow, which is not very long considering how much writing is left to do. (But maybe being sedated will provide some inspiration in the writing up department.) Whether I'm done or not, I'm excited to see friends and family and check out places we might sublet for the birth.
2 comments:
Great pics. And that first one of you I think is the first one you've posted where you look super-duper second-trimester preggers. Baby must be growing fast!
Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
hi! i hope i get to see you.
Post a Comment