Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's been two years

since I first met Christopher.  Crazy how much can happen in two years.  I moved three times, visited Alaska, Hawaii, Michigan, Virginia, Maryland, DC, Oregon and Washington, got engaged, married and pregnant.  Oh, right, and we moved to Jamaica.  We also got in some camping, hiking, biking, scuba, snorkeling, storm-water sampling, sailing, bay-swimming, sea-plane riding, and attended lots of weddings.  whew.  I'm ready for a nap just thinking about it.  And I wouldn't want it any other way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm still in shock about the car- is that in american dollars??? you have been a busy girl, sarah- and you're going to get even busier once that baby is born!!! i have a friend from the market whose baby is due in two weeks, and she said her boyfriend's latest name for a boy was adonis- to which another vender (male) exclaimed "that is totally gay!!" i was thinking about the name "makeda" for a girl- it's an african name and of course i've forgotten what it means.... anyway, sorry i missed your call- happy easter!!! love, mom

Unknown said...

what are you deciding for names?

Anonymous said...

we are thinking of calling the car sheba, donkey, bertha, or adonis...but we want to actually meet the car b4 deciding on a name.-silkies

Unknown said...

I was talking about the baby...donkey is nice

Sadie Myles said...

Mom, it's in Jamaican dollars. The link at the bottom is to the exchange rate page. That was just a down payment to hold the car for us until it gets here...