Hi Guys!! Sorry that I haven't been keeping up w/ your beautiful blog page........life has been crazy (normal) I am SO jealous..I never got those fancy 3D baby pictures! You know if you get one when you are a lot further along you can see what your baby will sort of look like....crazy stuff!! I want to see belly pictures!!! where are they?? Happy belated Birthday to you Christopher!! I imagine you had fun? Jamaica is SO pretty in some parts!! The beach looks awesome...we went to seaside for Valentines day weekend and there was bunker oil all over the water...it was SO gross...looked nothing like your pictures!! I am happy that you guys are doing well and getting adjusted.. I wish that I could call..I still haven't looked up any cheap calling plans online, but I will! One more thing before I go, we might move back to Hillsboro, to a house!! YAY well we are still deciding because it IS Hillsboro after all. And I am about 70% complete w/ my real estate class...woohoo!!
No, were not in it. The crowd scene is just a typical intersection. We were driving through on our way back from the mountains and Christopher snapped it.
4 comments:
Hi Guys!! Sorry that I haven't been keeping up w/ your beautiful blog page........life has been crazy (normal) I am SO jealous..I never got those fancy 3D baby pictures! You know if you get one when you are a lot further along you can see what your baby will sort of look like....crazy stuff!!
I want to see belly pictures!!! where are they?? Happy belated Birthday to you Christopher!! I imagine you had fun? Jamaica is SO pretty in some parts!! The beach looks awesome...we went to seaside for Valentines day weekend and there was bunker oil all over the
water...it was SO gross...looked nothing like your pictures!! I am happy that you guys are doing well and getting adjusted.. I wish that I could call..I still haven't looked up any cheap calling plans online, but I will! One more thing before I go, we might move back to Hillsboro, to a house!! YAY well we are still deciding because it IS Hillsboro after all. And I am about 70% complete w/ my real estate class...woohoo!!
Anyhow, I love you and miss you like CRAZY!!!!
KIMI
Hi Sarah and Christopher,
Nice pics but what is the crowd scene with the van in the middle? Are you in it?
No, were not in it. The crowd scene is just a typical intersection. We were driving through on our way back from the mountains and Christopher snapped it.
it has Maggi in it - Arnab loves Maggi (spicey sweet ketchup and other condiments)
Post a Comment