We made it to Miami aah the warmth....we made it, sourdough didn't -- in one piece that is. I convinced Sarah that we should salvage some anyway by volunteering to eat the first batch of San Francisco Sourdough in Jamaica in-case there might be some glass shards to find.
So we really are pregnant. Last night Sarah 'supervised' my packing us up from bed.
In the final clean-up/move-out, I noticed a large box that the movers missed tucked away under the bed. Yikes! we were leaving for the airport in a few hours...it was too big to ship, too big to take on the plane. I was nearly resigned to leaving it -- a brand new ikea dresser still in the box. Then another Sarah came to the rescue. This Sarah, Sarah S. oh wait, that doesn't work...Sarah Si. Nope, that doesn't work either. Sarah Sim...(ah) zoomed over from across town to pick it up (it's heavy, like 75lbs) and hold it for a bit. Our plan is to hide it with the next household shipment for whomever will be going to Kingston next in a few months. They just don't know it yet. I consider this a very solid plan.
Well, we went for a brief stroll on the beach (the sand grains seem finer than Cal. beaches). Right now before we fall alsellp we are eating cherries and spitting the pits into a glass from varying distances. Ahh miami..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That ikea dresser isn't just any ikea dresser - it's the ikea dresser for baby that supports the changing table, which Christopher considers an essential tool for baby management. Hey, if it means he's going to change the diapers, I'm not going to argue. It's also the first thing we actually got for baby. So you can imagine the tremor in his voice when he discovered it was still there.
Post a Comment